Sunday, July 08, 2007

Terribly sorry, old chap

OK, OK, I haven't updated this is...well...ages. I'm sorry. Have we cleared the air? Good.

In that time I have been on holiday. Sophie and I went to Disneyland Paris (again) and had a lovely time, thank you for asking. The parks were great as ever and there were a few new attractions we hadn't been on before. Buzz Lightyear has a great ride. You travel through space shooting aliens and getting points. I imagine the marketing literature would describe it as a 'romp' and I suppose they'd be right.




And if you don't believe me, here I am in the queue.

We managed to go on the brand new (not even supposed to be open yet) Cars ride. The theming was good but the ride was designed for kids, so not too exciting.



The Finding Nemo roller coaster is open now, although it was closed for us at the time.

We managed to get into Paris as well and visited the Musee d'Orsay. I've been to a couple of galleries and museums in my time, but I've never seen so many famous works of art in one place, it was quite impressive. We went to Cafe Flore for lunch, only because it was somewhere Jean Paul Sartre used to visit. The food was overpriced but OK.


Anyway, the hotel was lovely, themed as a New England style yacht club. The Bar served cocktails, there was an indoor/outdoor pool, the rooms was large and clean. I was rather impressed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home