Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Februaruaruary

February is the ultimate nothing month. Nothing important ever happens in February. The only event of vague interest was the St Valentines Day Massacre and even that happened in 1929 which is ages ago. It's a little known fact that St Pancakes Day was invented so people didn't forget that February existed. It's so rubbish that it hasn't got a full complement of days in it and the actual number of days changes. Imagine trying to do that with one of the proper months, like September. There'd be outrage. The number of signatures on the 10 Downing Street online petition would cripple the whole interweb.

My posh bike is finished now and I've finally got my arse into gear and taken photos of it:



See. Isn't she pretty? I'd better learn to ride well now.

I preordered my Playstation 3 last week and sold my Wii. The Wii was OK for a bit of a change but was only about as good as a playstation 2 in terms of playability. There are about 3 games out for it and the rest are released sometime in March or something. The PS3 is high def and will go quite nicely with my high def TV, although it will mean re-buying all my DVDs in Blu-ray.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

You're so right about february! It's such a shit month... What's your new bike's name?

Also, I didn't comment on your las post but that look around you series is pretty damned funny

4:36 AM  
Blogger bikemonkey83 said...

it is. Imhotep is invisible.

No name yet, it has to be a girl's name (riding a boy is gay) and begin with 'B' (it's a Rocky Mountain blizzard see)

Organise some going out foo - it doesn't work when I do it!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home